KEONG SAIK HOTEL
|Welcome back ... back to the old world charms of Chinatown but complemented with the all new comforts of modern Singapore. That's The Keong Saik Hotel for you.
Located in the midst of a once-infamous street of days gone by The Keong Saik Hotel still evokes memories of rickshaw pullers and ladies of the night, opium dens and past delights.
The experience lives on, thanks to the meticulous preservation work on this 25-room boutique hotel and its historically-rich neighbourhood that's still teeming with spice traders, medical halls and coffeeshops.
Inside, you'll be pampered with the kind of hospitality that was reserved only for the rich Chinese towkays (a Mandarin term for the rich businessmen) who used to patronise these very shophouses. Only better this time, with a warm smile and a commitment to please.
The Keong Saik Hotel - for business or a private holiday, you can be sure of a memorable stay.
Keong Saik's philosophy is clearly shown from the Mandarin equivalent of our name. The first Chinese character means Accommodation, while the second means Comfort.
Come stay with us and experience the old world charms of Chinatown but complemented with the all new comforts of modern Singapore. That's The Keong Saik Hotel for you.
- Check-in time: After 2pm, local time.
- Check-out time: Before 12:00 noon, local time.
- Early Check-in / Late Check-out are subjected to rooms availability and additional surcharges.
- Major credit cards are accepted ( Visa, Master and American Express )
- Room rates are Nett and inclusive of complimentary light breakfast.
Important Note :
- Hotel reserves the rights to amend the rates without prior notice.
- Kindly be informed that additional surcharges will apply during peak-period.
- Extra mattress will be charged at SGD15.00 per mattress in our Deluxe Rooms only. Kindly request upon reservation if required.
- Any cancellations, must be 48 hours prior to the date of arrival (hotel time), otherwise 01 room night charge (per room) will be levied. The same applies for no show.